Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Strange Mood

The small LighthouseImage by Fr Antunes via Flickr

I'm in an odd mood today. I think I'm sort of melancholy. I have a great longing to be near the ocean and I'd love to go visit a lighthouse. I've never been in a lighthouse! Isn't this a great picture?! I'm assuming that is a lighthouse at the end of that road. With my eyes the way they are, it kind of looks like the Space Shuttle!

Every so often I get in a traveling mood, but I want to go to places like on the north eastern coast of the US or somewhere really historical like Pennsylvania or Virginia. I want to be somewhere near the ocean, but not a "springbreak" destination! Know what I mean? If I could only stand on a cliff somewhere and look out at the ocean; that would be the bomb! Going by my really big dreams, I'd love to visit the western coast of England. There are some awesome cliffs there!

I think what I need to do is to go back to my story and write. There I can escape to the cliffs of western England! I'm really excited to get finished with it (almost there!) so that I can begin to send my manuscript off to publishers and see what happens! And I can start brainstorming for a new story!~

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment