Saturday, June 13, 2009

TA DA!!

Ok, Tabby juiced up the digital camera and uploaded (or downloaded or whatever you do with it) all the pictures I took to my files and now I can add them whenever I'm ready!! Yay!
So, the very first one I will post is the crocheted TN/GA blanket I made for Tripp. And there he is when he was just little! I decided to crochet this blanket because it was a big thing between his parents, my niece, April, and her husband, Lee, about which team they're fans of. April is a TN fan (Go Vols!) and Lee is a GA fan (but we don't hold it against him). The recessional song at their wedding was Tn's and Ga's fight songs! So when they found out Tripp was coming, I thought what better gift could I give them? Of course, I could never make them and sell them without getting licensing, but I can make them for gifts. I was really proud that it turned out so well!~

No comments:

Post a Comment