Friday, June 12, 2009

Whitley's Blanket

As I intimated earlier, I am not very technology savvy. Luckily, my kids know more than I so I can easily learn from them and take advantage of their knowledge, but the one whom I (and the kids) rely on most for all of our computer learning necessities is my wonderful sweetheart, Bill.
Bill is a self-professed computer geek! He knows soooo much! I am always astounded at the vastness of his knowledge. And if he doesn't know, he can usually quickly find out.
So what does this have to do with Whitley's blanket? The thing about it is that my daughter, Tabitha, took a picture of the blanket when I presented it to Whitley (my nieces daughter) with a digital camera and then put it on the computer, which is where I found it. I had no problem going in to her account, finding the picture, and copying and pasting it to the public pictures folder. But, I'm going to have to wait until Bill wakes up or Tabitha comes home (whichever comes first) before I can take pictures of any of my other creations and get them onto the computer. I've actually done it before, but I never know which cord to use or which thing to click on when the little box thingy comes up!
I'm sure now that I have a good reason to learn and will be doing it more often, I'll soon get the hang of it. So for now, since I know how to copy and paste, I can present a picture of one of the blankets I made. I'll soon be adding more of the hard copy pictures I can scan and easily get to. Have a great day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment